Get your industrial freight back on track.
Concerned about OTR service and capacity? Transport costs escalating? Having trouble finding open-road truckers to deliver your goods? Looking to regionalize your resources?
We’ve engineered your transport solution. Our 53-foot intermodal Raildecks™ flat-rack container provides a faster, smarter, price-competitive option to OTR transportation.
Our unique patented design has been rigorously tested to ensure it’s the right equipment to ship your industrial commodities:
- Open flat-deck design. Allows faster loading from top, sides and rear, easier imbalance management and lower repositioning costs.
- Road-to-Rail at truck-like speed. Now have access to the highly-reliable intermodal rail system for faster shipping across North America.
- Increased capacity. Greater loading capacity, double-stacking ability and access to intermodal transport for increased freight shipment and regionalized trucking.
- Lower costs, better economics. Road-to-Rail reduces costs and handling, and increases driver productivity and operating ratios for a better bottom line.
- Collapsible and stackable. Up to four high in the same space as a high cube box container. Raildecks containers can be collapsed in backhaul lanes for easier equipment management, storage and reduced balancing cost.
- No transferring or re-handling of cargo. Containers transfer efficiently from truck to rail, back to truck.
- Less damage. Once freight is loaded onto Raildecks containers, it remains in place and unhandled until final destination. Open-top access means easier securement and balancing of loads.
- Drivers stay local and efficient. Better for truck drivers and transport economics than a long haul. Regionalizing drivers and equipment means more loads per driver, resulting in more profits and lower costs.
- Reduced environmental and highway impact. Less long-haul trucking means less carbon emissions, less congestion, less highway infrastructure wear and tear, and safer roads.